Privacy and Cookies
What data do we collect?
We collect two types of data: the data you provide to us and the data that is automatically collected when you use our services.
Data you provide to us: As part of optimizing our services, we ask you to provide us with the following information:
- Your personal information: when you want to access our services (create an account, subscribe to our newsletter etc.) you will be asked to provide us with your name, name, e-mail address, telephone number, bank information (payment by card credit via PayPal or posting a review on the medigitalnow.com website).
- We may also collect information about your business, such as business area, size, etc. if you agree to let us know;
- Finally, depending on the services you use, we may collect others with anonymized IP to provide the requested services.
Data we collect automatically:
We may also collect other information about your browsing habits to ensure the proper functioning of our application building services. In this case, this information is automatically collected when you use our different services:
- We may have access to data relating to account creation dates, bugs and anomalies, statistics or even historical data and user activity (download history, browsing history, use of bookmarks and notes);
- We also collect data about the hardware that you can use, such as the devices (mobile, tablet, etc.) or the operating system (iOS, Android, Windows, macOS, etc.) to connect them to the device. bill. We only collect data that helps us use and improve our services. We do not collect any information about religion, sexual orientation, political opinion, health status, etc.
We only collect data that helps us use and improve our services. We do not collect any information about religion, sexual orientation, political opinion, health status, etc.
How do we use the data we collect?
We use your personal data to:
- Facilitate the availability of our various services:
- Improve our products and develop new ones by knowing your usage habits and understanding how our technology is used;
- Offer you our services and products through our newsletters or emails;
- Constantly adapt our services based on usage, for example by increasing the capacity of our servers or the responsiveness of our teams.
In any case, we will never use your data for services other than those we provide:
- Fulfill our contractual obligations to you, for example for the provision of our services. Failure to obtain such information may prevent or delay the fulfillment of these contractual obligations.
- To fulfill our legal obligations, for example, to respond to formal requests from competent authorities.
- To respond to our legitimate interests, for example, to understand how you use our services and products and to learn from them, which will allow us to develop new products and services. When we process personal data to satisfy our legitimate interests, we put strong safeguards in place to protect your privacy, and our legitimate interests do not outweigh your interests or your fundamental rights and freedoms.
You can cancel your consent at any time in different ways: by contacting us by e-mail at: email@example.com; through the assistance chat present on all pages of the site or by accessing the management panel of your personal account on medigitalnow.com. For the management of personal navigation information you can at any time provide or deny consent by clicking at the bottom in the 'My account' section under 'Cookies'.
Can third parties access the data we collect?
medigitalnow.com, does not allow third parties to access the data of its users. All the precautions we take to protect and safeguard your data are also implemented by the website management software and third party services we use.
Transfer of personal data to third parties
medigitalnow.com does not transfer your personal data to third parties. We have put in place suitable safeguards in compliance with current regulations, in order to guarantee adequate data protection. For more information on the appropriate security measures in force, please contact us by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or through the assistance chat present on all pages of the site.
Do we sell the data we collect to third parties?
medigitalnow does not sell the personal data it collects to third parties. We have put in place suitable safeguards in compliance with current regulations, in order to guarantee adequate data protection. For more information on the appropriate security measures in force, please contact us by e-mail: email@example.com or through the assistance chat present on all pages of the site.
Rights on the information held by medigitalnow.com
In compliance with the EU Privacy Regulation you can at any time:
- Access to your personal data;
- Correct personal data
- Request cancellation;
- Restrict our usage rights;
- Objection to processing;
- Portability of data in electronic format;
However, it must be borne in mind that, in some cases, the limitation to the use of data could have an impact on the correct provision and / or use of the services or even limit their functioning. If you wish to discuss or exercise these rights, please contact us by e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org or through the assistance chat, present on all pages of the medigitalnow.com website. If you wish to update or correct your information or if the personal data saved on the site are inaccurate, you can access your personal panel and modify them at any time. We will contact you if we need further information to respond to your requests.
How long do we keep the data?
We store the collected data as long as you use our services and products. We can also save data, even if it will not be possible to use our services and products, and allow you to continue purchasing content from medigitalnow.com. We will not keep your information longer than required by law. You can delete your account or certain specific information we still have (unless the regulations require us to keep certain information despite the removal request).
If you wish to exercise your rights to information, access, rectify, oppose or delete the data we have collected, please contact us at the email address: email@example.com or use the customer service chat that you find on all pages of the site medigitalnow.com. To request the export of all your information or the cancellation, log in to your account panel and click on 'Request data'.
Technical cookies necessary for the functioning of the site:
Third party cookies:
You can freely choose to configure the use of these cookies if you wish. Depending on the browser you are using, you can:
- For Internet Explorer ™: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies ,
- For Safari ™: http://docs.info.apple.com/article.html?path=Safari/3.0/en/9277.html ,
- Chrome ™: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=fr&hlrm=en&answer=95647 ,
- For Firefox ™: http://support.mozilla.org/en/kb/Activate%20and%20d%C3%A9sactiver%20les%20cookies ,
- For Opera ™: http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.20/en/cookies.html .
Please note that we save information from cookies for up to 30 days.